1. Visa application form with one passport photo taken against white background
※ Fill in your name as per your passport
※ Please ensure all fields are completed to the best of your knowledge. Leaving blanks on the form will cause disadvantage.
2. Passport with at least 6 months remainder validity (original and CLEAR photocopy of bio-data page)
※ Passport will be kept at the Embassy during the processing of your application.
3. NRIC / EP / Spass / WP / LTVP / DP (CLEAR photocopy)
※ For work passes issued with QR code, you are required to use "SGWORKPASS" app to obtain your pass information. A clear printout of the scan result obtained within recent 1 week must be submitted.
※ Blurred photocopies may result in visa rejection.
4. Re-entry permit (applicable to PR only)
5. Choose one of the following:
ⓐ Letter issued by Singapore company to verify your employment status, date and purpose of visit (original and issued within recent 1 month)
※ LOC (Letter of Consent) issued by MOM is required if you are LTVP / LTVP+ holder.
ⓑ If you are self-employed: Latest printout of ACRA biz profile
ⓒ If you are a student: Letter issued by school to verify student status and purpose of visit (original and issued within recent 1 month).
6. Invitation letter issued by Korean company / event organizer (fax or scan copy is acceptable)
※ must include information like date, purpose and duration of visit...etc
7. Certificate of Business Registration of Korean company / event organizer (사업자등록증명)
※ must be issued within recent 3 months.
※ Korean company / event organizer may obtain the document from www.hometax.go.kr