1. Visa application form with one passport photo taken against white background
※ Fill in your name as per your passport
※ Application will be rejected if there is missing/incorrect information.
2. Passport with at least 6 months remainder validity (original and copy of bio-data page)
3. NRIC / EP / Spass / WP / LTVP / DP (original and copy)
※ For work passes issued with QR code, you are required to use "SGWORKPASS" app to obtain your pass information. A clear printout of the scan result obtained within recent 1 week must be submitted.
4. Re-entry permit (applicable to PR only)
5. Health Condition Report Form (to be completed by the applicant)
6. Consent for Isolation (to be completed by the applicant)
※ To be completed even if your Korean inviter is applying for quarantine exemption.
7. Choose one of the following:
ⓐ Letter issued by Singapore company to verify your employment status, date and purpose of visit (original and issued within recent 1 month)
※ LOC (Letter of Consent) issued by MOM is required if you are LTVP / LTVP+ holder.
ⓑ If you are self-employed: Latest printout of ACRA biz profile
ⓒ If you are a student: Letter issued by school to verify student status and purpose of visit (original and issued within recent 1 month).
8. Proof of guaranteed return to Singapore (not applicable to Singaporeans and Singapore PR)
ⓐ Entry approval issued by ICA/MOM OR
ⓑ Business Travel Pass issued by MTI OR
ⓒ If entry approval application is still pending/not available, the company / school would need to explain in the company / school letter on what action(s) will be taken to ensure that the applicant leaves Korea in the event if entry approval to Singapore is rejected.
9. Invitation letter issued by Korean company / event organizer (fax or scan copy is acceptable)
※ must include information like date of visit, purpose of visit, duration of visit and reason why the physical presence of the applicant is required despite COVID-19 situation.
10. Certificate of Business Registration of Korean company / event organizer (사업자등록증명)
※ must be issued within recent 3 months.
※ Korean company / event organizer may obtain the document from www.hometax.go.kr
11. Agreement to VTL Terms and Conditions (applicable if you are travelling to Korea via VTL)