Quarantine for unvaccinated/partially vaccinated travellers entering Korea
Unvaccinated or partially vaccinated travellers (including children age 6 and above) are required to quarantine for 7 days upon arrival in Korea.
Location of quarantine:
1. Korean nationals and foreigners with long-term visas: Self-quarantine at own residence.
2. Short-term visitors: Quarantine at designated government facility
※ The spouse and lineal descendants of Korean national or long-term residents of Korea may self-quarantine at the family home instead of government facility by providing official family relations documents.
※ Lineal descendants refer to direct line of descent such as grandparents, parents, child. Siblings are not included.
Cost and arrangement for facility quarantine:
1. Travellers will remain fully responsible for the cost of facility quarantine.
2. The cost for facility quarantine is 1.05 million KRW per person.
3. Pre-booking / pre-arrangement is not required as the quarantine facilities will be randomly assigned at the airport and cannot be changed for personal reasons.
4. Transportation from the airport to the government facility will be provided.
▷ Quarantine Exemption for Fully-Vaccinated Travellers (click here)
▷ Quarantine Exemption Application for Funeral Purpose (click here)