F-1-23 Household Assistant of High-Tech Investor Visa
Documents required from domestic helper
Documents required from the employer
1. Proof of employment in Korea such as employment contract and copy of visa
2. Foreign Investment Notification Form (unabridged corporate register or business registration certificate) or Certificate of FDI Company Registration
※ If you hold D-8-2 Business Venture Visa, you need to provide Business Venture Confirmation or a prospective venture confirmation.
※ If you hold D-8-4 Business Start-up Visa, you need to provide Business Venture Confirmation or a prospective venture confirmation. Also, you need to submit documents proving industrial property rights and other certificates to prove the rights to technology and other copyrights.
3. Document to prove that the company hires Korean full-time employees (applicable if the investment is worth less than USD 500,000)
4. Your 3 months bank account statements in Singapore
5. Document to prove that you have hired your helper for at least one year (i.e her past contract, payslips, her bank statements...)
6. A new contract signed between you and your helper for her work in Korea.
7. Please choose one of the following:
ⓐ Child's English birth certificate to prove that you have a child below the age of 13 (CLEAR photocopy)
ⓑ Document to prove the necessity of your helper due to medical reason(s) or full-time employment of your spouse
8. Letter of guarantee (refer to attachment)
9. NRIC / long-term pass in Singapore (CLEAR photocopy)