F-1-22 Household Assistant of Big Investor Visa
▷This page is meant for household assistant of a foreign investor (CEO or Executive) who has invested USD 500,000 or more and acquired Foreign Investor (D-8), Resident (F-2) or Permanent Resident (F-5) visa status.
※The household assistant must have worked with the same employer for at least 1 year in other countries in order to be eligible to apply for F-1-22 visa.
※ The employer's income should be 3 times more than the gross national income (GNI) of the previous year announced by the Bank of Korea.
▷Submission by employer in person (no appointment) or through an appointed travel agent (click).
▷ Submission & collection hours: 9am-11.30am, Monday to Friday excluding public holidays listed here (click)
▷Processing time is 4 working days. No urgent / express service.
▷Flight and accommodation bookings are not required.
▷We do not provide status update on your application. You will know the result of your application on the scheduled collection date.
▷We no longer issue physical visa stickers. You may download the visa grant notice online upon approval (read more here)
▷You are required to apply for Registration Card at a local immigration office in Korea within 90 days of your arrival. Should you decide to depart Korea for good, the Registration Card must be returned to the immigration office or immigration officer at the departure airport. Failure to do so will result in fine. The Embassy does not issue/extend Registration Card.
▷Visa fee: Please click here for details. Cash payment only.
▷ Visa will be valid for 3 months upon issuance. You will need to enter Korea within 3 months of receiving the visa.
▷ Visa enquiries will be answered via email (email@example.com) only.
Documents required from domestic helper
1. Visa application form with one passport photo taken against white background
※ Fill in your name as per your passport
※ Please ensure all fields are completed to the best of your knowledge. Leaving blanks on the form will cause disadvantage.
2. Passport with at least 6 months remainder validity (original and CLEAR photocopy of bio-data page)
※ Passport will be kept at the Embassy during the processing of your application.
3. Work Permit in Singapore (CLEAR photocopy)
※ For work passes issued with QR code, you are required to use "SGWORKPASS" app to obtain your pass information. A clear printout of the scan result obtained within recent 1 week must be submitted.
※ Blurred photocopies may result in visa rejection.
4. Certificate of final education (CLEAR photocopy)
※ The Embassy may, on a case-by-case basis, contact the applicant to request for the certificate to be apostilled.
5. Tuberculosis test result issued in Singapore (applicable to certain applicants)
※ Please click here to check if you need to fulfil this requirement.
Documents required from the employer
1. Proof of employment in Korea such as employment contract and copy of visa
2. Foreign Investment Notification Form (unabridged corporate register or business registration certificate) or Certificate of FDI Company Registration
※ If you hold D-8-2 Business Venture Visa, you need to provide Business Venture Confirmation or a prospective venture confirmation.
※ If you hold D-8-4 Business Start-up Visa, you need to provide Business Venture Confirmation or a prospective venture confirmation. Also, you need to submit documents proving industrial property rights and other certificates to prove the rights to technology and other copyrights.
3. Your 3 months bank account statements in Singapore
※ Credit/debit card statements are not accepted
※ Overseas bank statements are not accepted
4. Document to prove that you have hired your helper for at least one year (i.e her past contract, payslips, her bank statements...)
5. A new contract signed between you and your helper for her work in Korea.
6. Please choose one of the following:
ⓐ Child's English birth certificate to prove that you have a child below the age of 13 (CLEAR photocopy)
ⓑ Document to prove the necessity of your helper due to medical reason(s) or full-time employment of your spouse
7. Letter of guarantee (refer to attachment)
8. NRIC / long-term pass in Singapore (CLEAR photocopy)
※ For physical work passes issued with QR code, you are required to use "SGWORKPASS" app to obtain the latest pass information. A clear printout of the scan result obtained within recent 1 week must be submitted.
※ For digital passes, the printout of pass information must include the verifiable QR code.
※ Blurred photocopies or omission of QR code may result in visa rejection.
9. Re-entry permit to Singapore (applicable to PR only)