C-3-1 Humanitarian Visa for Visiting Korean Family
This page is meant for applicants who wish to visit their immediate family members who are Korean nationals for 90 days or less.
▷If you wish to visit your immediate family member who holds an Alien Registration Card in Korea, please refer to this link (click) instead.
▷Nationals from countries eligible for K-ETA may apply for K-ETA instead.
▷ In-person submission (no appointment) or through an appointed travel agent.
▷ Submission & collection hours: 9am-11.30am, Monday to Friday excluding public holidays
▷Processing time is 4 working days. No urgent / express service.
▷Flight and accommodation bookings are not required.
▷ We do not provide status update on your application. You will know the result of your application on your scheduled collection date.
▷Visa fee: Please click here for details. Cash payment only.
▷ Visa will be valid for 3 months upon issuance. You will need to enter Korea within 3 months of receiving the visa.
1. Visa application form with one passport photo taken against white background
2. Passport with at least 6 months remainder validity (original and copy of bio-data page)
3. NRIC / EP / Spass / WP / DP (original and copy)
※ For work passes issued with QR code, you are required to use "SGWORKPASS" app to obtain the latest pass information. A clear printout of the scan result obtained within recent 1 week must be submitted.
4. Re-entry permit (applicable to Singapore PR only)
5. Official family relations certificate (가족관계증명서) issued within recent 3 months
6.Health Condition Report Form (to be completed by the applicant)
7. Consent for Isolation (to be completed by the applicant)
※ to be completed even if you are applying for quarantine exemption.