C-3-1 Humanitarian Visa for Visiting Korean Family
This page is meant for applicants who wish to visit their immediate family members who are Korean nationals for 90 days or less.
▷If you wish to visit your immediate family member who holds an Alien Registration Card in Korea, please refer to this link (click) instead.
▷Nationals from countries eligible for K-ETA may apply for K-ETA instead.
▷ In-person submission (no appointment) or through an appointed travel agent (click)
▷ Submission & collection hours: 9am-11.30am, Monday to Friday excluding public holidays listed here (click)
▷ Processing time is 4 working days. No urgent / express service.
▷ Flight and accommodation bookings are not required.
▷ We do not provide status update on your application. You will know the result of your application on your scheduled collection date.
▷ Visa fee: Please click here for details. Cash payment only.
1. Visa application form with one passport photo taken against white background
2. Passport with at least 6 months remainder validity (original and CLEAR copy of bio-data page)
※ Passport will be kept at the Embassy during the processing of your application.
3. NRIC / EP / Spass / WP / DP (CLEAR photocopy)
※ For physical work passes issued with QR code, you are required to use "SGWORKPASS" app to obtain the latest pass information. A clear printout of the scan result obtained within recent 1 week must be submitted.
※ For digital passes, the printout of pass information must include the verifiable QR code.
※ Blurred photocopies or omission of QR code may result in visa rejection.
4. Re-entry permit (applicable to Singapore PR only)
5. Official family relations certificate (가족관계증명서) issued within recent 3 months