Appointed Visa Agents for Visa Application
○ Applications for certain visas are to be submitted through appointed visa agents listed in the attachment. To know the documents required for visa application, please click on the respective links below.
○ The appointed visa agent will charge a service fee for submitting your visa application and this fee is not regulated or set by the Embassy. Applicants may contact the respective agents for more information on their service fees.
○ The processing time for visa application is 4 working days and it is counted from the day of submission by the visa agent at our office (not the day you pass your documents to the agent).
○ Upon the submission of your visa application, the Embassy will inform the agent the exact collection date. If you need to know the collection date of your passport, please contact your chosen agent.
○ In the event if your visa has been rejected and you wish to appeal for reconsideration, you may submit your passport and the additional document(s) for reconsideration personally at the Embassy OR through the appointed visa agent within 2 weeks of rejection.
○ Appeals for rejected visa applications are accepted at the Embassy between 9am to 11.30am, Monday to Friday excluding public holidays listed here (click)
○ Please note that the Embassy does not charge a fee for appeals that are done within 2 weeks of rejection.