1. The Korean Consulate in Dallas will be operating by appointment only
- You must make an online appointment prior to your visit. Same day appointments are not allowed.
☞Appointments must be made via the website(https://consul.mofa.go.kr/)
2. The Consulate of the Republic of Korea in Dallas serves Wise, Denton, Collin, Hunt, Parker, Tarrant, Dallas, Rockwall, Johnson, Ellis, Kaufman and Delta counties in the State of Texas DFW area. Our office only accepts visa applications of residents within in our jurisdiction.
3. General Requirements
- You have to submit an original and signed passport that is valid for at least 6 months beyond your stay in the Republic of Korea.
※The passport must have at least one visa page available for the stamp.
2) Visa Application
- Fill out and sign the form.
- For your convenience, you can also fill out and print the e-form (with a bar code) on our online Visa Portal (https://www.visa.go.kr/main/openMain.do).
3) One Passport photo
- Photos must be taken within the last 6 months
- Photos must be color neutral, size 35×45 mm, with a length of full face 25×35 mm
4) Copy of U.S. green card or long-term visa (if the visa applicant is not a U.S. passport holder)
5) Visa Application Fee
- Cash or Money Order Only; Make Money Order Payable to "Korean Consulate General"
- Visa Fees may vary based on the country of citizenship and its agreements with the Republic of Korea.
- For U.S. citizens, regardless of the visa type and length of stay: $45 USD
- Non-U.S. citizens: Fees vary based on reciprocity.
☞Please check www.visa.go.kr for the exact amount.
6) Flight Itinerary
※Additional Documents may be required by Visa type.
Please check the website for detail www.visa.go.kr (Visa navigator)
4. Processing time
- Minimum 2 weeks
※Please submit visa applications 1 month prior to departure.
For more details, please check the website www.visa.go.kr