* NOTE *
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING NOTICE CAREFULLY.
If your email inquiry is already stated on the notice, We may not answer it.
How to make an appointment for visa application
Visa application processing time is more than 14 days (10 business days) from the submission date. There is NO expedite service except official government visits or urgent family matters.
- If you find it difficult to make an appointment according to your circumstances, please apply for your visa by mail. (However, for F6 visa, the applicant MUST visit the consulate in person.)
○ All visa applicants MUST schedule an appointment in advance through the Consular Services 24 website.
* Visitors CAN NOT make an appointment by phone or Email.
○ On the Consular Services 24 website, select "Reservation to visit a diplomatic mission" in order to access the appointment page.
- Please refer to the attachment for a step-by-step guide on how to make an appointment.
○ All visitors are required to present appointment confirmation emails in hard or soft copy on the appointment date at the reception of the consulate.