▷ Consular Jurisdiction of Seattle
Our jurisdiction is Washington, Oregon, Montana and Idaho. Applicants who do not live in these areas, please contact the appropriate Korean Consular Office in your respective area. (☞ Click for more information)
▷ Appointments for consular services must be scheduled online through the Consular Services 24 website. Please click the URL and follow the instructions below.
※ Please note: Appointments for this month are currently open and appointments for next month will be released on the second Friday after 5 pm of each month.
1. Click "Reservation to visit a diplomatic mission"
2. Log in as a Non-Member to Access the Service
* Don't forget to Consent Terms and Conditions of Use and Verify your Authentication Number
3. Select a Diplomatic Mission "Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Seattle"
4. Select the Purpose of Your Visit
5. Select the Date and Time of Your Visit
6. Please take a screenshot or print out the confirmation and show it to us
* If you arrive 10 minutes late or more, your appointment will be canceled.
* Our office does not allow walk-ins. You must have an appointment to visit an office.