سفارة جمهورية كوريا في الجمهورية اليمنية
2015 KOREAN GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
GRADUATE PROGRAMS(Master’s programs, Doctoral programs, Research Programs)
The objective of the Korean Government Scholarship Program for a graduate degree is to provide Yemeni students with an opportunity to conduct advanced studies at higher educational institutions in Korea in order to promote international exchanges in education and mutual friendship between the countries.
Qualifications: Prospective applicant must meet the following qualification criteria;
(1) Must be a citizen of Yemen to which scholarships are offered, which is also applied to his/her parents
(2) Must be under 40 years of age as of Sep. 1st, 2015 (born after Sep. 1st, 1975)
(3) Must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree as of August 31st, 2015
(4) Applicants must maintain a grade point average (G.P.A.) of at least 2.64 on a 4.0 scale, 2.80 on a 4. 3 scale, 2.91 on a 4.5 scale, or grades/marks/score of 80% or higher from the previously attended institution.
(5) Must not at any time have ever received a Korean government scholarship for an undergraduate course
(6) Must not have enrolled in an undergraduate course in Korea before
※ NOT Eligible: those who have ever enrolled at a Korean university as a regular or an exchange student
Application Period : 22th February 2015 – 5th March 2015
Application Process :
· More details and application can be downloaded online from the following website : WWW.STUDYINKOREA.GO.KR The application along with the required document listed on the website should be submitted in a sealed envelope no later that 5th March 2015 to the following (Korean Embassy) :
House No.4 (off Iran St), Sana’a, Yemen / P.O. Box 5005, Sana’a, Yemen/ 01-431-801~4