- The Consulate General office is located in the Galleria/Uptown area, approximately twenty-six miles south of Bush International Airport.
- We are on the 12th floor of Three Post Oak Central building.
Address and Contact
- 1990 Post Oak Blvd #1250, Houston, TX., 77056
- Contact Number
- (Phone) 713-961-0186
- (FAX) 713-961-3340
- (E-Mail) Confirstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday - Friday 09:00AM ~ 12:00PM, 01:00PM ~ 4:30PM
- Holidays Observed 2019
|U.S. federal Holidays 2019||Korean National Holidays 2019|
|January 1||New Year's Day||March 1||Independence Movement Day|
|January 21||Birthday of Dr. Martin Luther King, JR.||August 15||Liberation Day|
|February 18||Washington's Birthday||October 3||National Foundation Day|
|May 27||Memorial Day||October 9||Hangul Proclamation Day|
|July 4||Independence Day|
|September 2||Labor Day|
|October 14||Columbus Day|
|November 11||Veterans Day|
|November 28||Thanksgiving Day|
|December 25||Christmas Day|
- Free surface parking is available around the Consulate General office building. Visitors may also park at the parking garage connected to the Three Post Oak Central building, accessible from the entrance on McCue Road. For garage parking, first 30-minutes is complimentary; thereafter, up to 1 hour is $1, up to 2 hours is $3, up to 3hours is $5, 4 hours to all day is $7, and $7 for lost parking ticket.