Address and Contact
3500 Clay Street, San Francisco, CA 94118
- Telephone : [9am-5pm PST] 415-921-2251
[5pm-9am PST, * Emergency Calls only] 415-265-4859, 415-265-4746
- Fax : (415)921-5946
- E-mail : email@example.com (For General Inqueries) / firstname.lastname@example.org (For Visa Inqueries)
Free Parking Permits
- Please remember that you are allowed to park your car on the white zone (both side of Clay and Laurel) of the Consulate building
- Due to street cleaning, do not park on Clay street on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays 11 a.m.~1 p.m., nor on Laurel street on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays 9 a.m.~11 a.m.
- Ask for free parking permits from the reception desk, located on the right side when you enter through the main door.
- Display your pakring permits on the dashboard of your car and return it when you leave.
US National and Korean National Holidays (Consulate will be closed on these days)
|U.S. Federal Holidays||Observed Korean National Holidays|
|January 1||New Year's Day||March 1||Independence Movement Day|
|January 21||Martin Luther King Jr. Day||August 15||Liberation Day|
|February 18||Presidents' Day||October 3||National Foundation Day|
|May 27||Memorial Day||October 9||Hangul Proclamation Day|
|July 4||Independence Day|
|September 2||Labor Day|
|October 14||Columbus Day|
|November 11||Veterans Day|
|November 28||Thanksgiving Day|
|December 25||Christmas Day|