- People who plan to work in the following areas for the purpose of making profit: music, art, literature, sports, entertainment (e.g. acting, musical performances), advertisements, fashion modelling
※ Items subject to change depending on individual circumstances
1. A completed Visa application
2. A recent passport photo (3.5 x 4.5cm, colour photo)
3. Passport (Original)
4. Confirmation of Visa issuance Number (which is issued in local immigration office in Korea)
For details, please visit the immigration website: http://www.immigration.go.kr
5. Visa Fee : Please Check the article "[IMPORTANT] VISA FEES" on the visa information page.