ㅁ What is Q-Code?
Q-code is a system established by the KDCA in order to shorten the time for quarantine inspection and provide the conveniences overseas entrants require upon entry to the Republic of Korea.
ㅁWho needs to use Q-Code?
ㅁ Why do I need to use Q-Code?
Anyone who inputs normal quarantine information through Q-code will be able to avail fast and convenient quarantine inspection after their arrival at the Republic of Korea.
ㅁ What do I need to prepare?
- Valid passport
- Valid e-mail address
- Valid airline/ferry ticket
- Valid 'Covid19(Rapid/PCR) Negative Test Result'
ㅁ When can I input my information?
Input and Temporary Save are available for the quarantine information entered in Q-code from the time of purchasing a flight ticket and preparing for travel. The issuance of QR-Code should be completed before boarding the airplane/ferry.
ㅁ Do I need Q-Code after entry?
Yes, all travelers must input their arrival-PCR test results on Q-Code, within 1 day from arrival date.
- The quarantine information input in Q-code shall be saved by encoding in QR-Code. If any correction is needed for your quarantine information, you may start from the beginning to input information in the system and receive a new QR-Code. However, the correction of health information will be possible regardless of the issuance of QR-Code.
- If the correction of quarantine information has not been made until your arrival at the Republic of Korea due to an inevitable situation, you must notify the changed information to the concerned quarantine officer in Korea. Otherwise, you may be subject to the disadvantage of quarantine action reinforced by the Quarantine Authority of Korea.
-Input of Q-code may not guarantee quarantine and entry to the Republic of Korea. After arrival, the conditions of entry and quarantine shall be finally determined through evaluation by officers of quarantine control and immigration control in the Republic of Korea.
-If you input false or inaccurate information related to the Q-code, you may incur a penalty or be subjected to entry restriction in accordance with the relevant laws and ordinances of the Republic of Korea. The same law applies when you submit false or inaccurate QR-code by proxy.
- The validity of input Q-code expires upon completion of the corresponding immigration process. Please input new quarantine information at the time of next entry to the Republic of Korea.