Global Korea Scholarship (GKS) is designed to provide international students with opportunities to study at higher educational institutions in Korea at graduate-level degrees, which will enhance international education exchange and deepen mutual friendship between Korea and participating countries.
The Korean Embassy in Israel will select 3 Israeli nationals for the GKS program for graduate programs.
[Required documents and Guidelines]
Please refer to the attached guidelines, forms and FAQs.
Please submit your application to the Korean Embassy either in person during working hours or via post mail by Thursday, March 16, 2023.
- Working hours to accept the application: 9am ~12noon on Mon.~Fri. / 14pm ~ 16pm on Mon.~Thur.
- When you intend to submit your application forms by post mail, please send the scanned copies to firstname.lastname@example.org before posting the documents.
- Address of the Embassy: (attn: Ms. Shin / Korean Embassy, 6 Hasadnaot st., Herzliya Pituach 4672833 Israel)
[Apostilled or Consular confirmation]
As Israel belongs to one of the member countries for the Apostille Convention, please have your documents apostilled. Consular confirmation by our Embassy is not available.
[GKS Briefing Session]
- Friday, February 24, at the Embassy event hall
- Further information will be announced next week.
- March 21(Tue.) *Subject to change
* Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.