Are you interested in Korean culture? Are you looking for experience within the fields of communication, digital public diplomacy, or Korean Studies? Are you a journalist student looking for an interesting voluntary work to fill out your CV? Do you want to gain experience in an international environment? Look no further!
On the occasion of celebrating the 60th Anniversary of Diplomatic Relations between Korea and Norway, the Korean Embassy in Norway wishes to recruit citizen journalists who can help promote Korea to the Norwegian audience. Korea has emerged as a major powerhouse of not just popular culture and tourism but also creative and high-tech industries. We would like to work with passionate citizen journalists who can spread and promote various aspects of Korea to all over Norway through social media.
● Application deadline: 15 February, 2019
● How to Apply: Fill out the attached application form and send it together with a short CV by e-mail to email@example.com
● Working Period: March – December, 2019 (10 months)
- Must be resident in Norway
- A passion and interest for Korea is a must
- Ability to write in English
- Experience with photo and video editing will be an asset
- Write stories about your topics of interest related to Korea
- Cover events and activities hosted by the Embassy throughout the year
- Certificate of appointment
- Priority invitation to events hosted by the Embassy
- A packet of special 60th Anniversary gifts from Korea
- Recommendation letter from the Embassy, if needed
The recruiting result will be notified individually.
The Embassy will keep application documents only for the duration of the application and review process.
For questions about the position, please contact Seungeun Jeong at firstname.lastname@example.org