2019 Korean Film
Festival returns this year with exceptional opportunity to enjoy seven
well-selected Korean films to Wellington on 18 – 20 October at The Roxy Cinema.
Organised by the
Korean Embassy in Wellington and the Korean Cinerama Trust, Korean Film
Festival was annually to promote cultural exchanges between Korea and New
Zealand. This year’s festival brings together some of the most popular and
groundbreaking films. In particular, the Festival has secured Palme d’Or
winning and Oscar International Feature nominated Parasite (2019).
Film Line-up for 2019:
The Face Reader (2013), Innocent Witness (2019), My Annoying Brother (2016), Swing
Kids (2018), The Art of Korean Tea in New Zealand (2019), Our First Immigrants
- Friday 18
October, 8:15pm: Parasite (R13, 131mins)
- Saturday 19 October, 1:30pm: The Face Reader
- Saturday 19 October, 4pm: The Art of Korean
Tea in New Zealand (G, 13mins) & Innocent Witness (M, 129mins)
- Sunday 20
October, 2:30pm Swing Kids (R13, 133mins)
- Sunday 20 October, 5pm Our First Immigrants
(G, 15mins) & My Annoying Brother (M, 110mins)
* Free Admission
but booking required
Booking for 2019
Korean Film Festival:
- Online booking at The Roxy Cinema (http://www.roxycinema.co.nz/)
- Visit The Roxy Cinema and book a ticket in
- Make a phone booking at The Roxy Cinema
(04-388-5555) and collect the ticket at the counter on the day of screening
* Free admission but $1.51 Booking Fee
applies to online, phone & in house sales
are free and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
inquiries, contact the Korean Embassy (firstname.lastname@example.org).