* No Appointment *
1. You must submit your Visa application with all required documents in-person. (Not allowed by Mail)
- The Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Boston serves Massachusetts, New Hampshire,
Rhode Island, Maine and Vermont residents Only.
- More Information Click ☞
2. Processing Time : 7 Days
3. VISA Information
(1) Status of Stay : C3-9
(2) Period of Stay : 90 Days
(3) Number of Entries
: Single-Entry Visa(90 Days) : $40.00
: Multiple-Entry Visa(5 Years) : $90.00
(U.S. Green Card Holder or Valid U.S. Long-term Visa Only)
4. General Required Documents;
(1) Visa Application Form(5 Pages)
(2) Original Passport (must be valid for more than 6 months) & Copy
1) We will return your passport immediately.
2) Upon acceptance and adjudication, you will be able to print the Visa Grant Notice at home
- See Attachment File
(3) Valid US permanent resident card(Original) or Valid Long-term US visa & Copy
(4) 1 Passport photo (taken in the last 6 months)
- Photo must be physically affixed to the application,
and the photo may not be printed on a photo paper (matte or laminate)
(5) Fee $40 for Single visa and $90.00 for Multiple visa(Cash or Credit Card)
(6) Bank Statement more than $3,000 balance
- Credit Card statement is not acceptable
- Need your foreingn bank accout to get notarized in USA
- In case of bank account which is not your name on it,
you must provide proof of relationship with holder of bank statement.
- The holder of bank statement should be one of your family members
if it is not on your name on it.