To apply for a visa to teach English in Korea at a private educational institute/academy (hak-won) OR at a public/private school that will give you a visa issuance number (does not apply if you're teaching in a public school - EPIK), please follow the instructions below;
1. Only after you have received a visa issuance number and a finalized contract with duration of contract and signature from both parties, you may apply at the Korean Embassy in person.
2. Please bring the following list of items:
- Application for Visa
- Passport : you must send your actual passport for us to attach the visa onto it. The passport must have a remaining validity of at least 13 months.
- Photocopy of passport
- One passport-type colour photo
- Copy of the contract
- TB(Chest X-ray) test result
- R1,080 application fee in cash
* After receiving your visa from the Embassy of Korea. please purchase your plane ticket. We are not responsible for flight cancellations or schedule changes.
※ Please read the visa guidelines carefully and if you have any additional questions, please visit our visa-specific website at www.visa.go.kr. You can search for the kind of visa you need, as well as the required documents and fees by your nationality, length of stay, and purpose of stay.