Online visa application (Visa Portal)
- Click 'English' button on the top right corner of the webpage for English.
- Please use 'e-Form (Visa)' under Application menu.
- Please click 'visa application' button after filling out the form to download, and print out the form.
"Visa Portal" is the site where foreigners are able to apply for an e-Visa or visa issuance number directly.
Furthermore, this site provides comprehensive information for foreigners who want to visit or live in Korea,
including guide on immigration to the Republic of Korea.
Application for Visas
- 1. Visitors who plan to stay in Korea for longer than 90 days must obtain a visa before entering Korea.
- 2. Nationals of visa waiver countries can enter Korea without a visa as long as the purpose of their visit is tourism or temporary visit. If they want to engage in profitable activities such as employment, they must apply for a Korean visa suitable for their purpose.
Nationals of the following countries are allowed up to 30 days of visa-free sojourn for tourism or visitation
Exceptions: Canada is allowed up to 6 months, and United States, Australia, Hong Kong, Slovenia, and Japan are allowed up to 90 days.
|Asia||Macao(90 days), Brunei, Saudi Arabia, Arab Emirates, Oman, Japan (90 days), Qatar, Taiwan, Hong Kong (90 days), Kuwait, Bahrain [11 countries]|
|America||United States(90 days), Canada (6 months), Guyana, Honduras, Argentina, Ecuador, Uruguay, Paraguay [8 countries]|
|Europe||Monaco, Vatican, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Albania, Cyprus, San Marino, Serbia, Montenegro, Slovenia (90 days), Andorra, Croatia [11 countries]|
|Oceania||Guam, Nauru, New Caledonia, Micronesia, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Kiribati, Fiji, Australia (90 days), Marshall Islands, Palau, Tuvalu, Tonga [13 countries]|
|Africa||South Africa, Seychelles, Mauritius, Swaziland, Egypt (5 Countries)|
- 3. Visa application should be made at Visa portal or Korean embassies/consulates abroad.
- 4. Visa applicants are required to submit passport, application forms, a recent passport photograph, and other relevant documents as determined by their status of stay.
- 5. Visa fees are as follows:(Visa fees below are basic rates and thery are different depending on nationalities, so first contact the Korean embassy or consulate before applying for a visa)
- A. Single entry visa for a stay of no more than 90 days: 340 NOK
- B. Single entry visa for a stay of more than 90 days: 510 NOK
- C. Double entry visa: 595 NOK
- D. Multiple entry visa: 765 NOK
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask us. (firstname.lastname@example.org)