Address and Contact
- Address: 2033 6th Avenue Suite #1125, Seattle, WA 98121
- Phone: 206-441-1011~1014
- Fax: 206-441-3552/7912
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
After-hours EmergencyContacts (EMERGENCIES ONLY)
- Accidents/ Incidents
☏ 206-920-4979 (Officer),206-707-3712 (Officer), 206-799-1152 (Consul)
☏ 206-999-0743 (Officer), 206-799-1152 (Consul)
* For general inquiries, please contact us during regular business hours. After-hours Emergency Contacts should only be used in EMERGENCIES ONLY.
How to Get Here
- From the North
- Take I-5 Southto the Stewart Street Exit towards Denny Way, exit #166. Bear right onto Stewart Street and stay in the far right lane. Turn right onto 6th Avenue. The Consulate General will be a block and a half up on your left.
- From the South
- Take I-5 Northto the Seneca Street Exit, exit #165. Turn right onto 6th Avenue. The Consulate General will be about seven blocks up on your left.
The Consulate General is serviced by over 30 different Metro Transit and Sound Transit bus routes.
Please consulthttp://metro.kingcounty.gov or http://www.soundtransit.orgfor more information on the routes most convenient to you.
- Parking is available in the parking garage building located behind the Consulate General. You may enter the garage by turning left onto 5th Avenue from Lenora Street. It is thesecond garage on your left. You can park your car in any spot and on any floor, except for the spots marked as reserved parking.
The parking rates are as follows
- 0~30 min : $6
- 30 min~1hr : $9
- 1hr~2hr: $13
※ You may access the Consulate building from the 2rd floor of the garage.
- Street parking is also available around the Consulate at the rate of $2.50 per hour(maximum of two hours).
- Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Alaska
Korean National Holidays
- March 1 : Independence Movement Day
- August 15 : Liberation Day
- October 3 : National Foundation Day
- October9 : Hangul Day
United States National Holidays
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Presidents Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day