The Embassy of the Republic of Korea is pleased to announce that 2022 Global Korea Scholarship Program for Undergraduate Degree is now open for application.
▶ Quota of Indonesian grantees (Embassy Track) for General Program : 5 persons
1. Selection Schedule
▶Deadline of Application Submission : Friday 1st October 2021, by 17:00 WIB
* We will not accept any application after this deadline
* Address :
[ Full Name ]
2022 Global Korea Scholarship
Embassy of the Republic of Korea
JL.Gatot Subroto Kav.57 Jakarta 12950
Tel : 021-2967-2555
▶ Interview(online): 19 October (tentative)
* Exact date and time will be advised only to the successful candidates few days before interview day
▶ Result Announcement of the 1st round selection by the Embassy : 22 October 2021
▶ Result Announcement of the 2nd round selection by NIIED: November 2021
▶ 3rd round of selection by respective universities: December 2021
▶ Final result announcement: December 2021
▶ Please take note of the attached 2022 GKS-U Application Guideline.
2. Important Note
▶Please read the attached guideline thoroughly
1. Submit the required documents correctly; and
2. Complete the below forms for your database.
※ Applicant online form : https://forms.gle/SaPtRxhMXALySRUTA
- Information on the documents and online form should be same
- Data cannot be edited after submission
!! ATTENTION !!
○ Please submit 1 (ONE) SET of original application form and certificates, including 1 (One) original recommendation letters in one envelope.
· Embassy track applicants simply submit the photocopied certifications (no need notarized or apostilled)
· After interviewed, the successful candidates required to re-submit the One set of consular-authenticated(or apostilled) document
· Embassy will make three copies when necessary
○ Documents written in languages other than Korean or English must accompany with a complete Korean or English translation and submit the photocopied of original language document.
○ An applicant who doesn't submit all of the required documents in an appropriate form will be disqualified.
○ If your document is smaller than a A4 document, attach it on a blank A4 paper. If your document is larger than a A4 document, fold the document to a A4 size or photocopy it A4 size.
3. In case you need further assistance, it is recommended to take the following steps:
▶ Carefully peruse the attached Application Guidelines and FAQ again, which contains comprehensive & detailed information on the procedure.
· www.studyinkorea.go.kr (Scholarship > GKS notice Board)
▶ If you still have difficulty finding relevant information, please refer to the contact below
· GKS Team, NIIED : email@example.com
· Universities : please refer to the attachment