The Embassy of the Republic of Korea is pleased to announce that 2022 Global Korea Scholarship Program for Graduate Degree is now open for application.
▶ Quota of Indonesian grantees (Embassy Track) for General Program : 27
▶ Quota of Indonesian grantees (Embassy Track) for Korean Language Teaching Professional : 1
1. Selection Schedule
▶ Deadline of Application Submission : March 10, 2022
* We will not accept any application after this deadline*
▶ Complete the below forms before submitting your application
▶ Send your complete application to the Embassy
* We will not accept separate document*
▶ Interview(online): March 17-22, 2022 (tentative)
- Exact date and time will be advised only to the successful candidates few days before interview day
▶ The 1st Selection Result Announcements by the Embassy : March 25, 2022
▶ Announcement of the 2nd round of selection by NIIED: early May 2022
▶ Announcement of the 3rd round of selection by University: June 10, 2022
▶ Final result announcement: late June 2022
▶ Entry to Korea : August 2022
2. Important Note
!! ATTENTION !!
▶ Please read the attached guideline thoroughly
- Submit the required documents correctly; and Complete the online forms for your database.
▶ Please submit 1 (ONE) SET of original application form and certificates, including 1 (One) original recommendation letters in One envelope.
- Embassy track applicants simply submit the photocopied certifications (no need notarized or apostilled)
- After interviewed, the successful candidates required to re-submit the One set of consular-authenticated(or apostilled) document
- Embassy will make three copies when necessary
▶ Documents written in languages other than Korean or English must accompany with a complete Korean or English translation and submit the photocopied of original language document.
▶ An applicant who doesn't submit all of the required documents in an appropriate form will be disqualified.
▶ If your document is smaller than a A4 document, attach it on a blank A4 paper. If your document is larger than a A4 document, photocopy it A4 size or fold the document to a A4 size.
▶ Carefully peruse the attached Application Guidelines and FAQ again, which contains comprehensive & detailed information on the procedure.
- www.studyinkorea.go.kr (Scholarship > GKS notice Board)
▶ Applicants and their parents must hold foreign citizenship (i.e. non-Korean citizenship)
▶ Applicants must be under 40 years of age as of September 1, 2022 (born after September 1, 1982)
▶ Applicants must hold or must be expected to hold a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral degree by August 31, 2022.
▶ Applicants who are expected to graduate at the time of application must first submit the certificate of expected graduation at the time of application. The official degree certificate (or diploma) and final academic transcript must be submitted by August 31, 2022, at the very latest.
▶ Grades : All applicants must have maintained the overall grade point average (CGPA) equivalent to or higher than any ONE of the following from their respective universities:
- 2.64 on a 4.0 scale;
- 2.80 on a 4.3 scale;
- 2.91 on a 4.5 scale;
- 3.23 on a 5.0 scale; or
- Score percentile: 80% or above on a 100 point scale or be ranked within the top 20% within one's class
▶ Applicants must choose THREE different desired universities and available fields of study among 59 universities listed in section III (Type A + Type B) of the attached guidelines and MUST include at least one university from Type B.