The Embassy of the Republic of Korea is pleased to announce that 2023 Global Korea Scholarship Program
for Graduate Degree is now open for application.
The Korean government scholarship program will provide 1,300 students from 146 countries with opportunities
to study at higher educational institutions in Korea for Master's and Doctoral-level degrees to promote international
exchange in education and to deepen the mutual friendship among countries.
69 students will be chosen from the Indonesia to complete the graduate program in prestigious Korean universities.
The scholarship covers round trip airfare tickets, monthly stipend, tuition fees, settlement allowance, Scholarship
Completion Grants, Korean language training expenses, and medical insurance.
Number of expected grantees from the Indonesia(Quota under Embassy) : 27
1. Selection Schedule
▶ Deadline of Application Submission : Thursday, March 2, 2023
- We will not accept any application after this deadline
▶ Complete the below forms before submitting your application
※ Applicant online form : https://forms.gle/wk741NafFjFP98kQ7
- Information on the documents and online form should be same
- Data cannot be edited after submission
▶ Send your complete application to the Embassy
- We will not accept separate document
- To ensure the health and safety of the applicants, applications will only be accepted
through mail courier services (i.e. JNE, Kantor POS, DHL, etc.).
- Applications sent through email or facsimile are not allowed.
* Address :
[ Full Name ]
2023 Global Korea Scholarship
Embassy of the Republic of Korea
JL.Gatot Subroto Kav.57 Jakarta 12950
Tel : 021-2967-2555
▶ Interview(online): March 7-9, 2023 (tentative)
- The interview is most likely to be done virtually (to be confirmed). Please take note that
only shortlisted applicants will be notified with the interview schedule.
2. Important Note
!! ATTENTION !!
▶ Please read the attached guideline thoroughly
- Submit the required documents correctly; and Complete the online forms for your database.
▶ Please submit 1 (ONE) SET of original application form and certificates, including 1 (One)
original recommendation letters in One envelope.
- Embassy track applicants simply submit the photocopied certifications
- After interviewed, the successful candidates required to re-submit the One set of
apostilled document by no later than Tuesday, March 28, 2023
- Embassy will make three copies when necessary
- Application documents must be submitted in the order of the checklist (‘Application Checklist’)
on the first page of the application forms. Each required document must be numbered and labeled
on the top right corner. (ex. 9. Proof of Citizenship)
- Applicants and their parents must hold non-Korean citizenship and submit the copy of KK(Kartu Keluarga).
▶ Documents written in languages other than Korean or English must accompany with a complete Korean
or English translation and submit the photocopied of original language document.
▶ An applicant who doesn't submit all of the required documents in an appropriate form will be disqualified.
▶ All documents should be submitted as A4 sized documents. (210 x 297 millimeters or 8 ¼ x 11 ¾ inches)
- If your document is smaller than a A4 document, attach it on a blank A4 paper. If your document is larger
than a A4 document, photocopy it A4 size or fold the document to a A4 size.
▶ Carefully peruse the attached Application Guidelines and FAQ again, which contains comprehensive
& detailed information on the procedure.
- www.studyinkorea.go.kr (Scholarship > GKS notice Board)